Adsense

Tuesday 2 April 2013

Gramflour Sesame Cookies....Easter and Holi special

When its come to baking I can only think about the heavenly aroma filling the kitchen and whole house.....Although I am not that good with yeast sometimes:) but I think it needs a lot more practice.So for me cookies are always handy than baking bread.
Sometimes I crave for a sweet treat and what can be better than a homemade cookie from an airtight jar.  It is hardly kept in an airtight jar at my home....as soon as cookies are baked and cooled, it finishes in an hour.
This cookie is a healthier version as I am using gramflour and not normal plain flour and brown sugar gives it a chocolate flavour.



So now quickly coming to the recipe with so less ingredients:

1cup Gramflour
3/4 cup Brown sugar
2 tbsp crushed Sesame seeds
1/2 cup room temperature butter


Mix  all the ingredients to make a stiff dough.let it rest for 10-15 minutes.Make small rounds and flatten a little bit and sprinkle some sesame seeds on top. Place on a baking tray in a preheated oven at 180c for 10-15 minutes. Time varies from oven to oven so check for a golden colour to come. yummm for Tea time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkwithin

you might also like: