Adsense

Tuesday 30 April 2013

Carrot Juice

First thing comes to my mind when I see Carrot is its benefits for eyesight.Having lots of vitamin A Carrot has a special place in my kitchen as it is used  almost every day in my dishes be it upma ,poha, pulao, simple bhaja or all time favourite desert gajar halwa.



But this year in Summer the most of the time I have decided to go for Carrot juice which is yummy as well as thirst quencher.As this year I am still getting the red varieties of indian carrots my refrigerator is always packed with them.I have a little bit inclination towards the red varieties than the orange one which we get all year round. So now coming to our drink.....

Ingredients:
2 big size carrots
1/2 Lemon 
1/2 tsp Kala namak





Blend all the ingredients together with water. Then strain the juice and enjoy the summer with a glass of freshly made carrot juice.

Sending this to priyaeasyntastyrecipes-healthy-diet-diabetic



3 comments:

  1. Was actually just reading another blog post about using the carrot tops and not just discarding them anymore. Must be carrot day, lots of bloggers talking and sharing carrot recipes.
    Love carrot juice and the benefits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree carrot has lots of benefits and I use it in my lots of dishes.

      Delete
  2. Would love to participate. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

linkwithin

you might also like: